T&K Adventures

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Our dog


Our dog

Mango is now our dog’s name. It did change a few times. I was Pomori then Rover then it was Mango. If you had a dog what would you name it? Please commentJ.



Mango
Our dog is named mango. She is a Malagasy street dog. She is 7 months old , and is a golden brown color. She likes to chew and chase things that move, like a bone tied to a string. :) What does your dog like to do? What color he/she?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:31 AM , Blogger Barb and Steve said...

    I think Mango is a great name! Love those lemur pictures too.

     
  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger G J said...

    I bet Mango is happy to have just one name. Too many names are just to confusing for a poor dog.

    Grandpa B.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home