T&K Adventures

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer 2012

The start

We started this summer with somthing I think has to be one of the most amazing trips I have ever had. We drove across the US in an old land rover with no air conditoning. Have you ever slept with a snoring sister for 3 days in different hotels.That was only the start of our adventures.






The Saint Louis Arch

One of the places we went to was the St.Louis arch in St.Louis MO.
It was one of the coolest things I have ever seen. We got in to a cicular elevator that went up to the tipy top of the arch. Then we looked out of teny tiny windows. Then we rode down the whole arch and then we hit the road again.



I will write more later

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home